Wednesday, 22 March 2017

3 Evening Pages!

I have been able to spend 3 evenings in a row in my studio! 
A guilty pleasure for sure and getting 3 layouts done in a week a scrappy achievement!

Inspired by Stuck?! Sketches March 15th Sketch 
I got these photos of Liam's last regular season home game scrapbooked.



 I have spent a lot of time at the arena this season with the camera 
Liam and his teammates have all got some great action shots for their photo albums.


These two layouts have been on my "Pile to Scrap" and came together quite quickly, 
one for the 2015 album and one for the 2016, 
I certainly was in a roughing up the edges mode those two nights!




3 comments:

  1. Wow, you have been super productive, I love all three of your pages for different reasons. I really love how you added the extra photos to the sketch layout, and how masculine and grungy it is! Thank you so much for joining At Stuck?! sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layouts! I love all of them, each and every page is so different! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of your layouts! You have been so productive :) Thanks so much for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete