Wednesday, 22 February 2017

Needed some "Therapy"

Therapy comes in so many forms! For me I needed a day in my studio to just unwind. I didn't get a lot of scrapbooking done on Family Day, but sometimes just tidying up my space and going thru my stash is the best therapy. Because I took the time to do a little cleaning, adding photos to my "pile to scrap" and peeking into some piles of paper that I haven't seen in awhile, it often inspires a quick page or two.

I pulled out some old Imaginations and Sandylion Papers along with some sketch inspiration from Stuck?! Sketches and this layout came together very quickly!



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful photo and layout! How perfect is that background paper! So happy you played with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's wonderful when a layout comes together willingly without to much persuasion! Lovely take on the challenge. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page, love the layering and colours! I also find tidying my scrappy stuff to be like therapy and inspiring! Thanks for playing along at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fabulous page! Love the papers and colors you used and totally understand your need for therapy, lol! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete