Sunday, 13 November 2016

Feeling Christmas-y!

Its a cool rainy November day - which is better then a cold snowy day in November for Edmonton!
Sean is away travelling with David so I stayed in my Studio all day and played with scrappy stuff.

Here are the two sets of photos that came off the "Pile to Scrap" today :)

As a member of Mercy Tiaras 27daychallenge page on Facebook I try to make time to play along. Here is my layout for her November challenge,
2 photos, layout must have texture, 
use the color purple and showcase something funny or silly. 
A little tough to use purple in a Christmas layout but I did have an old Basic Grey collection called "Eskimo Kisses" and some Karen Foster Paper that included a deep purple in my stash.



This morning I had also been working on our company 
2017 Calendar & this years Christmas card photo selections. 
We had so much fun with AMS "Elf on the Shelf" Holly Day last Christmas that I had to do a layout with two of my favourite photos that I posted during her adventures with our staff last December. 
Sean had to fly to Inuvik for a couple days so he took her with him! 
Here are two of his photos,
one will be used for our company Christmas Card and the other for the month of December.


This layout was inspired by the November Sketch Challenge at Stuck Sketches


Hope you are getting some scrappy time this weekend!


4 comments:

  1. Both of your pages are so gorgeous, I love the layering and softened edges of the Stuck?! Sketches inspired layout! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both of your pages. How fun are those pictures in the first layout. Love the title work. Great take on the sketch in the second page. Very fun and festive page! So happy you played with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two fabulous layouts. I remember that "Eskimo Kisses" paper - it was perfect for your page. How cute is the elf on the shelf? That seems to be all the rage at the moment. A fun and festive page. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing pages!! LOVE them both very much!! And so fun you still had a bit of BG Eskimo Kisses paper left! I really loved that collection and used it quite a lot. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete