Friday, 14 October 2016

July Memories in October

It feels like we skipped Fall and moved from Summer to early Winter! It also feels like the perfect time to work with those Summer photos while the details are still fresh so that I don't struggle with the journaling. Here are a couple that I have finished of late...

I used the October 1 Stuck?! Sketches  challenge for this layout. 
At first I thought I would struggle with the sketch but I am so pleased with how it turned out!



And one more Fun July Memory!



I did struggle at first with this layout.
I really wanted to use the drink coasters that I saved
from our visit to the Brewery Restaurant. 
After walking away from it a couple nights
it eventually came together...
I am also pleased with the finished layout. 




6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous page Ronda, love that you added in extra pics! Thanks for playing along at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A bright, happy and Summery palette to showcase the sketch Ronda. I like they way you adapted it to suit your photos. Lovely work. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A bright, happy and Summery palette to showcase the sketch Ronda. I like they way you adapted it to suit your photos. Lovely work. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much colour in your layout, and wow, the use of 3 photos in the bottom right corner - genius. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!Sketches

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great page! Love that color combinations. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this looks fabulous! Love the colour combo, and how you incorporated extra photos! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete