Sunday, 22 May 2016

Victoria Long Weekend - Scrap Much?

Its been a cold rainy long weekend which we certainly need in Alberta! 
Well maybe not the cold part... just the rain!
Anyways, I have spent some time hiding away in the studio playing with some of the pictures that I had printed to scrap with during NSD weekend. Here are a few of the May challenges that I completed with inspiration from Scrap Much?

The first is a combination of the Scrap Much? May colour challenge
and the Stuck?! Sketches May Challenge


I also spent some time working on a few pages 
for the Winter Issue of Creative Scrapbooker Magazine

Now I know this isn't a very "Wintery" Page but it is
a page using Minimal Supplies, with Mostly Papers, a clothing tag, some sewing
and a free NSD Digital Word Strip File from Crafty Jen Schow
I created this fun layout with some pictures from Easter 2016.



And the last layout for the weekend was taken off the "pile to scrap", Shimelle's weekly challenge this week was scrapbook with square photos, I think when I developed these I intended on cutting them all apart and place them in a strip but when I reached for them today I decided to leave them intact. A fond family memory from Christmas Vacation in Costa Rica a couple years ago... I just realized that I was pretty focused on scrapbooking photos of trips to CR!  




6 comments:

  1. Beautiful use of the colour challenge. Great take on the sketch. Loving the layers and your paper choice
    Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches! and Thank you for joining us for our final Colour Challenge at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layouts! Love the layering! Thanks for playing along with us over at Stuck?! Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layering and embellishing to go with the awesome use of the ScrapMuch?! Colour challenge. Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your layouts, so glad that you joined in so many fun challenges this month! Thanks you for playing along at ScrapMuch? and Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely layouts!! Thanks for sharing with us at ScrapMuch? Anna xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous pages, love the dominance of yellow. Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete