Sunday, 1 March 2015

Canadian Scrapbooker SPRING 2015 Issue

Today on your local magazine stands is the Spring Issue of Canadian Scrapbooker. 

I am very honoured to be chosen in this issue to share my creative space that also doubles as my home office, in the "Where you Create" feature of the magazine. I also have a layout that shares some everyday memories from last May long weekend with our friends Sheldon & Sara. 



I find it difficult these days to find the time to "hideaway" in the loft and get these memories onto pages, our business has been consuming a lot of our time. I often find myself going back to my Facebook posts to help me with the journalling at times. I try to make time each week to send a few photos into an online photo centre so that when I do have a free hour I have something to choose from. I also find that if I have a few minutes in the evening, I try to pull papers and embellishments from my stash to layout on the table so that I have a few easy choices to scrapbook when I can squeeze in the time. These small tasks have allowed me to make my limited scrapbooking time more efficient and creative. What works for you?



No comments:

Post a Comment