Tuesday, 19 February 2013

Shimelle Inspires me!

I have been in love with the Glitter Girl Video Series over at Twopeasinabucket.com, which of course led me to www.shimelle.com.

Shimelle has a series of blog posts on page Starting Points, I finally decided to get these photos of our New Years Getaway to Tofino scrapbooked as they were to be my first pages in my 2012 Album..... and I need to start a 2013 Album!

Here are the blog posts that inspired me to get these pages completed!

Scrapbook Starting Points - subtle patterned backgrounds


Scrapbooking Starting Points - stormy-new-zealand-seas/
you can see that this one was totally the inspiration to get these photos scrapbooked!


Thanks Shimelle - I love your blog and video series the Adventures of Glitter Girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment