Saturday, February 16, 2013

Love working with Sketches

I have had a chance to play a little this week in the evenings. I picked out a few sketches from several sites that I follow/like on Facebook, one I worked on this week, the others I pulled papers and photos and placed them on my "ready to scrap" pile.

Here are the ones that I did get a chance to complete this week with lots of leftovers and pieces from my Cocoa Daisy kits.

Feb Sketch with Cocoa Daisy



I also finally worked on 2 other sketches that I have had set aside on the "ready to scrap" pile for quite sometime....

Fall Double the Fun Sketch with Canadian Scrapbooker



A sketch and page that I kept from the Aug/Sept 2009 Issue of Scrapbooks Etc. Magazine, I still miss that they don't do printed issues...




It was a good week for scrappy getaways during the evening in the loft!




No comments:

Post a Comment