Saturday, February 9, 2013

Its been awhile!

Its been awhile since I enjoyed some downtime in the loft. I have various unfinished projects laying around waiting for me to finish them, and somehow I have lost my Mojo with those. My 2012 December Daily is laying in a big pile on the table with all the remaining photos calling to me, I stopped at Dec 19th... so 11 days to finish but not this weekend. I decided to develop a new photo from just last Sunday and also felt like working with some photos from last new years trip to Tofino.

I have been enjoying the "Two Peas in a Bucket" video series 213 in 2013. I was immediately draw to the video on Jan 14th. 213-in-2013-love-her

I decided to use this photo that I took with my phone at dinner last Sunday. I love the way it turned out!


That was my Friday night layout that I completed, my Saturday morning always includes surfing my favorite scrapbooking sites for inspiration. This morning as I was enjoying the chatter at Cocoa Daisy
I noticed that one of the daisies invited everyone to checkout a new challenge blog. Shop Your Stash Challenge Blog

The challenge was to:
Use the LPS Sketch #1
use an unused/unopened stamp,
 a technique that scares you, 
2 or more accent pieces that you have been hoarding.

Here's mine!


I used an old BG paper from my Oct 2011 Cocoa Daisy kit.
A very "hoarded" piece of flocked SU paper
Prima - "Say it in Crystals" rhinestones that I think I've had for at least 6 or 7 years 
as well as some dollar store transparencies that are just as old! 
Used that eye dropper with some Prima mist... scary! 

I used an unopened stamp in the "Love Pizza Nights" LO but no room left for stamping on this LO.

8 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch and great work in getting stuck into your stash. Thanks for playing along LPS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ronda, lovely to see you scrapping again. That heart in the first is so cool. What a great idea. The Cocoa Daisy stamp goes perfectly. We love pizza on a Friday night : )
    Love your multi photo LO too. I always struggle with those.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and your sweet message.
    I hope you have a lovely week xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ronda! Cute blog!!! Just wanted to let you know you were the winner of my big giveaway!!! Please email me your address @ rivermyheart@yahoo.ca congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute!! Love both LOs! Thanks for playing along with us over at LPS..x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ronda, I love the heart on the first layout and how you used the button in the Now on the stamp. So cool. You did a fantastic job on the sketch. I don't know about you, but I love the feeling of using old things on my layouts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa! I'm having fun with my stash right now and re-dicovering some of those favorite items I have had tucked away for too long!

      Delete
  6. I thought I already commented on this! Must be my old age ;)... You hit the challenge head on and came up with a great layout! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are a lot of challenges in one!! Great job at achieving them.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Life.Paper.Scrapbook!

    ReplyDelete