Sunday, November 18, 2012

A weekend of Cocoa Daisy Lifts and Inspiration

I was lucky enough to start off my week by chatting with one of the Design Team Members about a challenge that needed a little inspiration boost. Lisa posted the challenge with Cocoa Daisy and not only used my idea but used one of my layouts that I made during the Cocoa Daisy Midway Fall Crop.

Later in the week Lisa also posted the Fall "Lift me Up" challenge and had so many daisies wanting to play this time she made teams... and the first team to complete wins. Well those of you who know me know how much I like a good race! I was selected to go first for team Pink, I was handed my assignment and started Team Pink hot off the line.... we are currently still in the lead :)
I cant post my layout this week but will when its posted on the Cocoa Daisy site.

That jumpstarted a good week of scrapbooking for me, did the "Lift me Up" LO Thursday night, then worked on the Cocoa Daisy November Sketch Challenge Friday night. This will be a framed gift for my friend Danine who made me, my 2 sisters and mom Vintage Aprons out of my Great Grandmothers  linens.



I managed to also spend some time Saturday night and Sunday in the loft :) These were inspired by all the great layouts in the Cocoa Daisy gallery right now! 




No comments:

Post a Comment