Friday, 25 May 2012

Fun at the Farm

I spent last weekend at the farm with my parents as Sean and the kids were all away doing different activities for the weekend...
I could have stayed home and scrapbooked all weekend but decided a visit to my parents and a surprise visit to my sisters was a much more fun way to spend the weekend. My niece Kayla had her confirmation on Sunday and I walked into the church straight into her and my sister... they were so shocked! It was a great day, her confirmation celebration followed by a birthday party for both of my nieces.

I browsed thru some old pictures and decided to scrapbook my sisters confirmation for the occasion.... it was fun to see the girls laugh at their mom's 80's memory. I won't embarrass her further by posting the layout here but I did also develop a few old photos that my mom had of me when I was young!



No comments:

Post a Comment