Thursday, 23 June 2011

Sketchy Thursdays - Fast!

Well I got home early today and decided that I best sit down at the computer and work on my course that I have been doing... but after getting distracted by my email and a few blogs that I follow, I realized it was Thursday and there would be a new sketch posted. Well I instantly knew that some pictures that I had in my photo box, would be perfect for this sketch. For some reason we don't take very many vertical shots, but  I knew these would work for this sketch since I had just looked at them the other day.

Off to grab those photos I went, grabbed some Cardstock, glimmer mists, a few leftovers from other "fishing" layouts and this layout came together in an hour! Thanks for the great sketch today!

I am trying to get in the habit of either working on something new and recent or if I go digging into the catch up pile, I am trying to scrap something that is from the same month or holiday weekend. Also, since my husband has been away working all month I have had more time to lock myself away in my Scrapbook Room!

http://sketchythursdays.blogspot.com/2011/06/623-sketch.html




sketch_062311.jpg

5 comments:

  1. This is too cute! I came over from Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I love all the fish. Thanks for playing with Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's gorgeous Ronda! I love it! Angie xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love this! I loveeeeeee the photos and the colors! Thanks soooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice catch! :) This is a great page! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete