Sunday, 5 June 2011

Sketchy Thursday 6.2 Challenge

This week I decided to post my first sketch challenge with "Sketchy Thursdays".

http://sketchythursdays.blogspot.com/


Sketch_060211.jpg


I have been wanting to journal this single shot of the view from the fire on Reed Lake for quite some time. I dug out some old Sandylion Paper that I have been hoarding for a few years! It was "cheery" and fun to work with, dug into my scrap box for some bits and pieces of leftover stickers and chipboard.

Well better get to hemming Liam's new dress pants for his Grade 9 Farewell Celebration at the Church & School on Wed! How is it that he will be going to High School this Fall!



4 comments:

  1. Great page! I wish I were there :). Thanks for playing at Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee the photo and the colors! Thanks soooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great vacation spot!! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketchy Thursdays! xoxo

    ReplyDelete